Re: [ice-dev] Runtime versus SDK builds?

Look at the product files it seems the main differences are:

- Initial perspective is CDT for runtime vs PDE for SDK
- Different launcher icon
- Different workspace location

My recollection was that the runtime version should default to an application development-style environment, while the SDK should default to an ICE development environment.

Regards,
Greg