From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Smith, Robert W. <smithrw@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 3:59 PM
To: ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [UNTRUSTED] [ice-dev] New SWTBot automated UI integration tests

All,

I've just created a new job on Hudson that will run our UI tests automatically. I was unable to get SWTBot to consume the bundles specified in ICE's product, so if anyone adds or removes anything from our product please make a corresponding change to the manfiest file for org.eclipse.ice.tests.ui.swtbot.

The build will run once weekly Friday morning. Please note that this build can be very prone to random test failure or to SWTBot suddenly deciding that it no longer likes the way I was specifying how to find a certain widget. If you see the build fail and I'm out of the office, please don't assume that the sky is falling. If SWTBot can't find a button in ICE, the button is probably still there.

Robert

Back to the top