Re: [ice-dev] Issue 262 - Progress Update

Hello Scott,

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 12:59 AM Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I expect from your description that lists all connected cores...sounds like it's meant to present all imported remote services...but perhaps that's a misreading on my part.

No, that was not a misreading, you are correct that it was meant to present imported remote services and not all the discovered ones.

WRT Network discovery...depending upon your use case (e.g. LAN-based discovery vs. WAN discovery) there are several different discovery impls available:  e.g. zookeeper, zeroconf, slp, etcd.

Right, I have seen examples for this in an ECF-Examples GitHub code and I am going through them.

Thanks for the inputs. I will let you know in case of further questions.

Regards,
Ram

--
Ramachandran K. Narayanan