Re: [ice-dev] MOOSE Dev Questions

Ram,

Thank you for the reply. The following worked for me:

sudo /Applications/CMake.app/Contents/bin/cmake-gui --install=/usr/local/bin

If I left off the “-gui” it threw an error. I will put a note in the tutorial that the CMake path must be set before compiling.

Thanks again,

Sam

Sam Crawford

Technical Editor and Writer

Communications Directorate

Oak Ridge National Laboratory

1 Bethel Valley Road, Oak Ridge, TN 37831

Building 4500S | Room D-60

Office: 865-241-1711 | crawfordst@xxxxxxxx