From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of McCaskey, Alex <mccaskeyaj@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2016 4:21 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: [UNTRUSTED] Re: [ice-dev] Non-resolvable Parent POM Error

Hey Ram,

Good catch - looks like some of the version numbers in our pom.xml files didn't get changed correctly when we updated to 2.2.0. Here are the bundles with the wrong version numbers:

org.eclipse.ice.core.jaxrs.test/pom.xml <==
==> org.eclipse.ice.filesimulation/pom.xml <==
==> org.eclipse.ice.parsergenerator.test/pom.xml <==
==> org.eclipse.ice.parsergenerator/pom.xml <==
==> org.eclipse.ice.servicetester/pom.xml <==
==> org.eclipse.ice.tablecomponenttester/pom.xml <==
==> org.eclipse.ice.target.mars/pom.xml <==
==> org.eclipse.ice.ui.swtbot.test/pom.xm

I'm guessing the bundles that you have with errors are the same as these above. Not sure how these got left out. I'll get those updated as soon as possible.

As for the python script, we just need to update the version it looks for on the download site to 2.2.0. I'll get that updated. I also need to push the binaries to the proper web download folder for the Releases/2.2.0.

Thanks for catching all of this! I'll let you know when its all updated.

Alex