[ice-dev] Non-resolvable Parent POM Error

Hello ICE-Dev,

I have downloaded ICE 2.2 and cloned ICE using the Clone option within ICE. After setting neon.target as the Target Platform, I get the following POM error (screenshot attached in the mail), which is:

Project Build Error: Non-resolvable parent POM for (module).

1) I just wanted to know if this is expected. I am still able to build ICE though as I usually disable tests (setting M2_SKIP_TESTS to true in Build ICE.launch).

2) I try to install ICE through the Install_ICE.py script at http://eclipseice.ornl.gov/downloads/ice/ . The stable-nightly folder does not seem to have any ZIP files after 18th October and so the installation with the Python script fails. Similarly, the Releases/2.2.0 also does not have an installable file. Just a heads up on that.

3) If the previous point is corrected, then Install_ICE.py should now define VERSION as 2.2.0.

Regards,
Ramachandran

--
Ramachandran K. Narayanan