From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Andrew Bennett <bennett.andr@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 1:52 AM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: [ice-dev] Tuesday

Hey everyone,

On Tuesday I'll be taking bus up to Seattle for a couple of days, so I probably won't be able to attend the status meeting (although the bus does have wifi and I'll have my phone if anyone needs to reach me).  I'll be working on my final writeup some more though.  The rest of the week should be normal.

Andrew

Back to the top