[ice-dev] Bug fixed

John,

We figured out the problem you were having. Here's the ticket:

https://github.com/eclipse/ice/issues/221

Basically, you should add

this.removeInputType("Input File");

in your GromacsLauncher.setupForm() operation instead of manipulating the JobLauncherForm directly. This operation properly removes components and entries in a way that is in line with the requirements of the JobLauncher.

I have updated the documentation on JobLauncherForm to reflect this. Thanks for submitting the bug and helping us clean up the docs! Please let us know if you have more questions!

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory