Re: [ice-dev] IGES file format specification

Kasper,

This is very interesting. Does this give you enough information to create a parser with Xtext?

Jay

On Jun 14, 2016 5:44 PM, "kaspergam" <kaspergam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here is a much more complete file format specification for the IGES format. It does not look too difficult to parse and read, although we might have to do some work with the model to get it to work properly.

Here is IGES version 6.0 full specification: https://filemonger.com/specs/igs/devdept.com/version6.pdf

attached is my summary. It is still somewhat technical, but contains all the necessary information to start looking at parsing the IGES file format.

Back to the top