[ice-dev] STL in Eclipse ICE

Attached is a screen shot of an STL file rendering in the Geometry Editor of ICE! The current implementation is far from what it should be, but this proves that it works and the implementation is not too difficult on our end.
I generated a parser for stl files from Xtext using some simple grammar, and was able to import that file into ICE. For rendering it in the Geometry Editor, I added another shape type- ComplexTriangular - to the current list, added a property to shape called triangles (an array of triangles), and then created a JavaFX TriangleMesh() on the backend to be the rendered shape.