Re: [ice-dev] Fwd: Fw: Eclipsepedia page Cubit has been deleted by Webmaster.eclipse.org

Thanks Denis! When Kasper told me that they were deleted, I did point out that he needed to talk about ICE and Eclipse in general as part of the articles. He'll update that before the day is out.

Jay

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy) <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jay,

I've restored both pages. Would be great to have some reference to Eclipse in there, if you can get that in.

Thanks,

Denis

On 02/06/16 10:04 AM, Jay Jay Billings wrote:

This one too.

Jay

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "kaspergam" <kaspergam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jun 2, 2016 9:59 AM
Subject: Fw: Eclipsepedia page Cubit has been deleted by Webmaster.eclipse.org
To: "Jay Jay Billings" <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>

On Wednesday, June 1, 2016 11:43 AM, Eclipsepedia <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Kaspergam.bellsouth.net,

The Eclipsepedia page Cubit has been deleted on 1 June 2016 by
Webmaster.eclipse.org, see https://wiki.eclipse.org/Cubit.

Editor's summary: content was: SPAM

Contact the editor:
mail: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Special:EmailUser/Webmaster.eclipse.org
wiki: https://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Webmaster.eclipse.org

There will be no other notifications in case of further activity unless
you visit this page while logged in. You could also reset the
notification flags for all your watched pages on your watchlist.

Your friendly Eclipsepedia notification system

--
To change your email notification settings, visit
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Special:Preferences

To change your watchlist settings, visit
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Special:EditWatchlist

To delete the page from your watchlist, visit
https://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=Cubit&action="">

Feedback and further assistance:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Help:Contents

--