Re: [ice-dev] Windows Users: A call for help

Yeah, I have a feeling that this could turn out to be some sort of an obscure bug in PDE since that's what I use to do the plugin project infrastructure.

Andrew

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 4:58 PM, Billings, Jay Jay <billingsjj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't have a Windows machine to test this on, but there are enough Windows machines around the office that Robert can check this out for you.

Keep in mind it may not be an ICE bug. It could be an OS bug or a deeper Eclipse thing.

Jay

Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Twitter Handle: @jayjaybillings

From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Andrew Bennett <bennett.andr@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 5:56 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: [ice-dev] Windows Users: A call for help

Robert and I have been going back and forth on a bug that I've been unable to reproduce.  It seems that it only affects the Windows version of ICE so far.  The bug in question can be seen at https://github.com/eclipse/ice/issues/189.  If anyone has access to a Windows machine and is willing to try this out, could you report the versions of ICE, Java, and Windows that you have as well as whether you were able to reproduce the bug?

Thanks,
Andrew