[ice-dev] Windows Users: A call for help

Robert and I have been going back and forth on a bug that I've been unable to reproduce.  It seems that it only affects the Windows version of ICE so far.  The bug in question can be seen at https://github.com/eclipse/ice/issues/189.  If anyone has access to a Windows machine and is willing to try this out, could you report the versions of ICE, Java, and Windows that you have as well as whether you were able to reproduce the bug?

Thanks,
Andrew

Back to the top