From: Valentine, Nancy <valentinen@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 12:01 PM
To: nccs@xxxxxxxx; csed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 50256117; CSMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CSR Group] REMINDER: Announcement: ORNL Eclipse User Group Meeting

REMINDER:

WHAT: ORNL Eclipse User Group Meeting

WHEN: April 13th 2016, 15:00

WHERE: 5100 252 (unless more space is needed)

We are very happy to announce the formation of an Eclipse User Group at ORNL! This group is for people who use, develop, love, hate or are just generally interested in the Eclipse Platform.

This is one of three events in the upcoming "ORNL Eclipse Days", which will include a keynote by Mike Milinkovich, Executive Director of the Eclipse Foundation, as well as providing training on ORNL's own Eclipse projects, the Integrated Computational Environment (ICE) and the Eclipse Advanced Visualization Project.​

The agenda for the user group meeting will include introductions from everyone in attendance so that we can learn what you do with Eclipse. It will also include a discussion on the role of the user group,​ and how we can best meet the needs of ORNL staff members.

Those interested in attending the meeting and joining the group should join the Google Group associated with the User Group and send an email to the group to introduce themselves.​ The user group may be joined at the following link:

Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Twitter Handle: @jayjaybillings
865-241-6308