Re: [ice-dev] Good screenshots

On Mar 23, 2016, at 8:59 AM, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nice job, Robert!

I shared this with the list.

Jay

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Smith, Robert W. <smithrw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: Good screenshots
To: Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>

​Jay,

Here you go.

Robert

From: Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 8:48 AM
To: Smith, Robert W.

Robert,

Thanks! Can you make some changes to it for me please?

I would like to see more of the visualizations and less of the white space. Let's try this:
1.) Minimize the transformation view.
2.) Put the project explorer under the mesh element view.
3.) Move the view line at the left edge of the PlotView and Geometry Editor over to fill the whitespace to the left.
4.) Make sure the bottom of the mesh and geometry editors go all the way to the bottom. So either move Console and Properties with the Project Explorer or minimize them.

Does this make sense?

Jay