Re: [ice-dev] Good screenshots

Thanks very much Andrew! Everyone else, please send the screenshots to me as soon as possible.

Jay

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Andrew Bennett <bennett.andr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here's one from the BatterySim virtual machine.

Andrew

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 6:55 AM, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also, please make sure that your screenshot does not leave the majority of its space empty. That looks really unprofessional in a screenshot. If you see a huge amount of empty, unused white space, then please resize the views and/or the workbench to get rid of it.

Jay