Re: [ice-dev] Tasks?

Robert,

I'm sending this to the whole list to keep everyone in the loop.

1.) Look at the HIPP. It will tell you what is failing. You need to fix things until it builds successfully and you need to set it to build continuously.

2.) Yes, it needs to publish the results of the build to the downloads directory just like ICE. Make sure it includes a p2 repo.

3.) Presumably Greg's branch will work.

4.) Probably. You'll have to work through the ICE build until it works and update features, products, poms, etc. Don't forget to test the binaries manually and with your SWTbot test bundle.

Jay

On Mar 22, 2016 10:29 AM, "Smith, Robert W." <smithrw@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jay,
>

> What do we need to get EAVP working? I just checked and noticed we're getting some build errors that I'll take a look at, but once the build is stable is there anything else? Greg has said he already has a branch with the EAVP bundles taken out of ICE, so we should just be able to push that once the p2 site is up. Do Andrew and I need to make any changes to the repo and/or build to prepare it for use in the p2 site, or are we good to go on that?
>

> Robert

Back to the top