From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Bennett, Andrew R. <bennettar@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 1:34 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Status Meeting Today

I'm getting this error now too.

Andrew
From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Smith, Robert W. [smithrw@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 1:37 PM
To: ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ice-dev] Status Meeting Today

All,

I'm getting "The video call ended because of an error" on both the big screen and on my desktop, and nobody picked up when I called, so I'm assuming there is a problem with Google's servers right now. I'm putting my status update for the day on the wiki. Others should put their own updates on the wiki page.

Robert