From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Greg Watson <greg@watson.earth>
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 10:09 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Scheduling ICE training at ORNL

For OLCF or something else?

On Mar 14, 2016, at 10:01 PM, Billings, Jay Jay <billingsjj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Everyone,

Coming off of our successful training at EclipseCon, I would like to schedule a four hour training session at ORNL with an additional four hours of overflow time. We can settle up on the dates later, but please let me know what you think about doing this in the middle of April, say around the 18th.

Jay

Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Twitter Handle: @jayjaybillings