[ice-dev] Can't get EASE scripts to work

Greg,

I can't get the EASE scripts to work. EASE breaks when I try to use it Jython:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/ease/lang/python/PythonHelper
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/ease/lang/python/PythonHelper
    at org.eclipse.ease.lang.python.jython.JythonScriptEngine.internalSetVariable(JythonScriptEngine.java:296)
    at org.eclipse.ease.AbstractScriptEngine.setVariable(AbstractScriptEngine.java:427)
    at org.eclipse.ease.lang.python.jython.JythonScriptEngine.internalExecute(JythonScriptEngine.java:174)
    at org.eclipse.ease.lang.python.jython.JythonScriptEngine.execute(JythonScriptEngine.java:154)
    at org.eclipse.ease.AbstractScriptEngine.inject(AbstractScriptEngine.java:182)
    at org.eclipse.ease.AbstractScriptEngine.run(AbstractScriptEngine.java:230)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

I fixed the Reflectivity error in the Reflectivity Module, but I can't get the scripts working to figure out what extra commands we need to set the file name because of this.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory