Re: [ice-dev] [ease-dev] EASE & Jython: using os module fails

We just bumped into the problem in Eclipse ICE as well. Anyone have suggestions?

Jay

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Tracy Miranda <tracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I tried the fix and it seem to fail. But it turns out I was using the release version of EASE 0.2.0 while the Jython was updated to 0.3.0.

I could really use a release version (0.2.0) of the Jython engine separate from a nightly build - would this be possible?
This is to have a good reference for examples, e.g. for an upcoming blog post article as well as my presentation at Eclipsecon NA.

Thanks, now to try it out on the nightly as well...

Regards,
Tracy