Re: [ice-dev] Help getting org.antlr.runtime in the target

Thanks!  So it looks like the target was set to have the ANTLR 4 plugin but was needing the ANTLR 3 one.  I'm not sure if this is going to cause problems or if the ANTLR 4 ones were even in there correctly.

Andrew

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 9:31 AM, Billings, Jay Jay <billingsjj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

​Andrew,

org.antlr.runtime is in Orbit, which is in the target. You can just edit that update site and org.antlr.runtime will appear in the content list.

Jay

Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Twitter Handle: @jayjaybillings

From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Andrew Bennett <bennett.andr@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 12:15 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: [ice-dev] Help getting org.antlr.runtime in the target

I've got a prototype of the parser generator item that I want to be able to play with by running with ice.product_linux_launch and am having some troubles with getting plugins to validate.  All of the Xtext/Xtend bits require org.antlr.runtime, but I can't find a location to add it to the target with.  Does anyone know where I could find this?

Andrew