Re: [ice-dev] The importance of dogfooding

For posterity, I'd like to note that 6/10 of these bugs were actually fixed before they were filed, I just haven't pushed it yet. ;)

The others are in progress though, and I'm dogfooding the project generation tools for the parser generator item too!

Andrew