Re: [ice-dev] tutorial prep

Works for me too.

Greg, I’m attaching the picture of the white board so you can have the agenda.

Alex

On Feb 23, 2016, at 3:28 PM, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds good to me. My ORNL calendar is up to date.

Jay

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Greg Watson <greg@watson.earth> wrote:
I’d like to scheduled some meetings to go over the tutorial material and do some walkthroughs. I’d suggest Thursday this week for a status update, then Tuesday next week for a walkthrough. We would then have time to schedule another if needed.

Let me know if this sounds ok.

Greg

Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory