Re: [ice-dev] Renamed viz bundles

​Jay,

The SWTBot tests all passed.

Robert

From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2016 4:18 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: [ice-dev] Renamed viz bundles

Everyone,

You'll notice a set of massive commits from me where I have renamed the viz bundles. This is required for the eavp initial contribution. Both the ICE and EAVP builds work and I have confirmed that the executable works as well.

Robert, please run the SWTBot tests to double check everything.

Over the weekend I will continue to refactor EAVP as needed and get the IC submitted.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory