Re: [ice-dev] Updated VisIt client build

One minor edit before you merge.

You might be noticing that in some cases there are VisIt instances still running and not quit in the background. This might be due to the following line.

in VisItSwtConnection:
command.add("-sleepmode");

If there are VisIt instances running, removing this line might fix the issue. It is minor, but in some cases setting the primary VisIt cli instance to sleep can cause timing issues where it misses the fact that Eclipse ICE has gone away. I need to make this option more robust (set a count down timer to terminate or something inside VisIt)

Best regards,
Hari