Van: "Jay Jay Billings" <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>
Aan: "ice developer discussions" <ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Verzonden: Woensdag 10 februari 2016 16:32:50
Onderwerp: Re: [ice-dev] Got your message

Alex,

Do you think there is any chance you could try this on Mac?

Robert,

Do you think you could try it on Windows at some point (maybe not today)?

Jay

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 10:19 AM, Jay Jay Billings < jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Robert,

That looks awesome! Thanks!

Did you try installing ICE in it using the update site, maybe opening a graph or something?

I'm looking for really great screenshot so that I can distribute it in our social network, but I would like for it so show something of ICE in there. It would be great to have three screenshots showing MOOSE, VIBE and a plot. Do you think you can get those easily or should we put that off for now?

Jay