Re: [ice-dev] Creating Embedded Visualizations

Alex,

After I open a MOOSE Workflow Item, I've tried setting bison-opt, marmot-opt, raven-opt, and relap-7-opt from Megafluffy as the MOOSE-Based Application and saving. In all cases, the Input Data -- Tree View view is empty afterwords.

Robert

From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of McCaskey, Alex <mccaskeyaj@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 10:23 AM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Creating Embedded Visualizations

Robert,

You can just use any mesh exodus file you have. Open the MOOSE Workflow Item, select a Moose App, then click Save. You should now have a Moose Tree with a Mesh node. Click that node, change the type to FileMesh, and in the Properties tab set the ‘file’ property to your mesh file. When you click save, the mesh file should now be in the Resources View, you can double click it, and see the embedded mesh on the Output Files and Data tab, provided you have a running VisIt connection.

Alex