[ice-dev] Please update/cull branches

Everyone,

Please merge the latest from next into any branches that you want to keep and cull any branches that you want to get rid of. Not only do we have a few branches too many again, but I need to work in several different branches to make up for my laziness over the holidays. ;-)

Robert and Andrew, I need to work in your branches in particular, so please merge in next.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory

I only check email at 8:30, 12:30 and 16:30 every day. Please call me or send
me a tweet if your message is urgent and I will take a look.

Back to the top