[ice-dev] Purdue crew: UI updates

Everyone,

If you are working on the UI refactor, please pull the latest from my jay/UIRefactor branch before making any more pull requests. I made several updates this morning that enhance the architecture to make it more extensible. I updated all the existing page providers, so if you are adding a new one you will need to update it.

The big change is that we now have a factory from which we pull the new pages instead of creating them ICEFormEditor. This will let us clean up that class and inject factories for creating different types of pages in the future.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory