From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Smith, Robert W. <smithrw@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 11:37 AM
To: ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ice-dev] Linux Run Configuration

The org.eclipse.linuxtools.docker plug-ins are preventing me from running the Linux launch configuration under both Fedora 22 and CentOS. The "Add Required Plug-ins" button fixes to problem for Fedora 22, but it adds about 100 more plug-ins in the process, which is not ideal. It allows ICE to open in CentOS as well, but the Item Viewer is broken. I've tried manually going in and adding each required plug-in to the configuration, but even when the Validate Plug-ins button says that the configuration is fine, the same error occurs.

Can whoever is using this plug-in please take a look at the launch configuration and make sure that it has all the required dependencies?

Robert

Back to the top