Re: [ice-dev] EMF Modeling Prototype Screenshots

Robert,

Okay. I see some of that in VizObject. In general (high level), what was generated and what did you implement?

Jay

On Oct 16, 2015 3:22 PM, "Smith, Robert W." <smithrw@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

​They were all generated by EMF, except JavaFXTutorial and Xform. I added implementation code for some functions in almost all of the Impl classes.

Robert

From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 3:18 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] EMF Modeling Prototype Screenshots

Robert,

Will you tell me what classes you wrote? I'll assume the rest are generated by the EMF.

Jay

On Oct 16, 2015 1:17 PM, "Smith, Robert W." <smithrw@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://github.com/SmithRWORNL/EMF-JavaFX-Prototype

It isn't completely commented, partially due to avoiding comments for things that EMF is going to replace (along with their comments) the next time the model is regenerated, but also because I haven't had a chance to clean the code up entirely. I also haven't had EMF generate test code for it, yet.

Robert