Re: [ice-dev] Using the developer extension point

That should probably be an option that they can check in the schema.

On Oct 13, 2015 9:29 AM, "McCaskey, Alex" <mccaskeyaj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Another note. The GitCloneHandler currently does not import projects into the project explorer (maybe it should be default, I left it as is bc of projects that don’t have a .project file). To have it import the projects, I subclass GitCloneHandler (as in the ICECloneHandler) and add PostCloneTask implementations in the addPostCloneTasks protected method. This method gets called before the clone happens, and adds these tasks so that EGit executes them when the clone is done.

Alex