Re: [ice-dev] Please use ICE to develop ICE

Everyone not at ORNL,

I would like to ask that you use ICE for development both to help us catch the aforementioned bugs, but also because it has a pre-configured target that will make your development experience easier. You are, of course, under no obligation to do so, but I would appreciate it nonetheless.

Alex McCaskey is adding even more developer tools and a special developer menu that will streamline ICE development within the environment itself.

Best,
Jay