Re: [ice-dev] ICE Icon

Andrew,

Thanks for sharing those. They are good candidates for when we next change the logo. In the meantime, here's our current logo and you need to use it.

Jay​

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 9:13 PM, Bennett, Andrew R. <bennettar@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey everyone,

Today while waiting to make sure the ICE Installer script works I decided to throw together a couple of icon ideas.  Normally I just launch from the command line, but I noticed on Macs that the icon is blank so I figured we should have something.  Let me know what you think.

Andrew