Re: [ice-dev] Build fails from PlotEditorTester

I just ran in debug mode and the tests passed.  Then I decided to try to do a regular mvn install and that passed too.

Thanks!
From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Smith, Robert W. [smithrw@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 3:56 PM
To: ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Build fails from PlotEditorTester

This error means that swtbot can't find the fib8.csv file in the GUI. You can try running the test in debug mode to see if the file is actually there to help narrow down what the problem is.

We've also been having a lot of this kind of error for swtbot tests lately, and it could be an issue with your set up not being able to have Maven open an Eclipse workbench correctly.