Re: [ice-dev] Build fails from PlotEditorTester

Andrew,

I will try to run a build and let you know.

Jay

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Bennett, Andrew R. <bennettar@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey everyone,

I merged master into my branch and have been getting some build failures on org.eclipse.ice.viz.service.PlotEditorTester.  The offending line is #123, which says:

  node.getNode("fib8.csv").select();

I'm not sure when this error has occurred, as the merge was rather large after being away from my desktop for the last week.  I have checked to make sure my ICETests directory is up to date and still have this issue.  Am I missing a file somewhere?  I've only encountered this on Linux (by which I mean I haven't tried building on any other OS).  I've got the surefire log attached.  Other relevant error messages include:

  Tests in error:
    PlotEditorTester.testPlotEditor:123 ? WidgetNotFound Could not find node with ...

and from the log if you don't want to open the attachment:

  testPlotEditor(org.eclipse.ice.viz.service.test.PlotEditorTester)  Time elapsed: 0.698 sec  <<< ERROR!
  org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder.exceptions.WidgetNotFoundException: Could not find node with text: fib8.csv
        at org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder.widgets.SWTBotTreeItem.getNodes(SWTBotTreeItem.java:338)
        at org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder.widgets.SWTBotTreeItem.getNode(SWTBotTreeItem.java:312)
        at org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder.widgets.SWTBotTreeItem.getNode(SWTBotTreeItem.java:350)
        at org.eclipse.ice.viz.service.test.PlotEditorTester.testPlotEditor(PlotEditorTester.java:123)

Thanks,
Andrew