Re: [ice-dev] Jordan Deyton hosting today's status meeting

Everyone,

Jordan is out sick today, so I will host the status meeting. Look for a Google Hangout request from me a little after 13:30 today.

Robert, you can join the call for you and Kasper on our conference machine. I will send you the credentials for our Eclipse ICE Gmail account and your UCAMS credentials will work on the machine. You should run through this with Alex before he leaves today.

Jay