[ice-dev] Software Expo Poster Rough Draft

Hey everyone,

I put together a quick draft of what I'm looking at presenting at the expo.  I realize that I won't have a full poster for this, but putting together a layout from scratch helps me distill what content I want viewers to see.  I tried to leave out all of the explanatory stuff for ICE since I figured that'd be beating a dead horse by the time viewers got to anything battery related.  Which leads to the next topic: how are we going to put together the real deal?  If anyone has already started on this task, feel free to integrate my content in there, otherwise I'll be happy to help when the time comes.

I've got the pdf and source attached, to build it from source you'll need lualatex.  All of the necessary resources should be in the zip, but if anyone has issues let me know.

Andrew