Re: [ice-dev] Congrats to Hari and Jenny

Awesome! Congrats!

Alex

On Jun 10, 2015, at 9:50 AM, Jay J. Billings <billingsjj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Everyone,

Please congratulate Hari and Jenny!

Jay

On 06/10/2015 02:41 AM, Hari Krishnan wrote:

Hi all,

Jennifer didn't have email addresses for all folks. Sorry for the spam :)

Best regards,
Hari

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jenny K." <jenny.usagi+social@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jun 9, 2015 9:32 PM
Subject: He's here!
To: "Jennifer Krishnan, (Kucich)" <jenny.usagi+social@xxxxxxxxx>

Jenny & Hari welcomed Trevor Rayan Krishnan at 6:42p on 6/9. He is 19.5" long and weighs 7lbs 3.5oz.

Thank you all for your well wishes. Jenny, Hari & Trevor are doing well.

Sincerely,
Jenny & Hari

P.S. Rayan is pronounced just like Ryan

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory

I only check email at 8:30, 12:30 and 16:30 every day. Please call me or send
me a tweet if your message is urgent and I will take a look.