[ice-dev] Out in the afternoon

I'll be leaving the office around 2pm EST today.

My viz tasks today are to get the VisItPlot working in multiple Composites (this has to do with VisIt window ID management) and add some dynamic context menu items to the CSVPlot and VisItPlot to help change what's plotted in an implementation-specific way. I've already gotten the VisItPlot to change the category and type correctly through the context menu.

I'll try to send out an update on this before I leave.

Jordan

--
Jordan Deyton
Oak Ridge National Laboratory