Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone: (865) 574-1091
Email: deytonjh@xxxxxxxx

On 4/9/2015 2:21 PM, Bennett, Andrew R. wrote:
I am running ICE on a Linux VM (which is running on a Windows box).
From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Jordan Deyton [deytonjh@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2015 2:17 PM
To: ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Windows - Virtualbox - MPI problem

libmpi.so.1 is a Linux-style naming scheme for compiled Linux libraries. When running a program in Windows, the libraries should be named something like: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2140129/what-is-proper-naming-convention-for-msvc-dlls-static-libraries-and-import-libr

But... I'm a little confused with what you're trying to do. You are running ICE on a Windows VM (which is running on a Linux box), or are you running ICE on a Linux VM (which is running on a Windows box)?

Jordan

Jordan Deyton
Email: deytonjh@xxxxxxxx<mailto:deytonjh@xxxxxxxx>