[ice-dev] Windows 8+ Nightly

Hey all,

I was investigating a problem a user of the CAEBAT/VIBE plugins was having and found a problem myself.  When downloading the nightly from SourceForge I can't launch on either Windows 8.1 or 10.  Windows 7 works fine.  A command prompt flashes on the screen for <1 second and nothing else.  It appears to say something about object model, but I'm not sure.  I have tried both the x86 and x86_64 versions, as well as running with administrator rights and in compatibility mode with Windows 7 settings.  Has anyone else experienced these issues?

Andrew

Back to the top