Re: [ice-dev] Status Meeting Cancelled today

Thanks Paul! We will pull you into the hangout on Monday at 13:30 Eastern.

Jay

On 02/13/2015 03:42 PM, paul wrote:
prolificspaul@xxxxxxxxx

On 2/13/2015 2:59 PM, Jay J. Billings wrote:
Paul,

We do it over Google Hangouts. If you send us your GMail account name, we will invite you on Monday and eventually set it up so that there is a standard Hangout link and invitation.

Jay