Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone: (865) 574-1091
Email: deytonjh@xxxxxxxx
On 2/3/2015 5:08 PM, Wojtowicz, Anna wrote:

Yeah, I always update the path to the lib folder. Is that how Djava.library.path is determined… by scouring the user’s PATH?

From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jordan Deyton
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 5:05 PM
To: ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] java.library.path

I should also add that you need to point to the lib folder for HDF Java on Windows... bin has the HDFView startup script.

Jordan

Jordan Deyton
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone: (865) 574-1091
Email: deytonjh@xxxxxxxx

On 2/3/2015 5:00 PM, Jordan Deyton wrote:

(Obligatory "have you tried turning it off and on again" response)

Did you restart Eclipse after updating your system PATH to look at the new install directory?

Jordan

Jordan Deyton