Re: [ice-dev] Fwd: HDF5 Build Issue

Well, the instructions will be applicable once the CQs are approved. In the meantime, there’s probably not a whole lot of people out there dying to build ICE from scratch. I don’t think we should have totally removed the information from the page though…

From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jordan Deyton
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 10:47 AM
To: ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Fwd: HDF5 Build Issue

The link Claire was using ( http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_ICE#Prerequisites ) does include sections on HDF5 and VisIt. If we can't even mention their names, shouldn't we just remove the section and replace it with "email the developers for more information"?

Jordan

Jordan Deyton
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone: (865) 574-1091