This problem happens when your Form changes and ICE can't read in the old version.

Years ago Forest and I worked on a migration tool, but we abandoned it.  We will have to make it in the future though.

Jay

On Jan 30, 2015 8:12 PM, "Bennett, Andrew R." <bennettar@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
That fixes it.  Well I feel like I just wasted an hour.  Thanks Jay!

Andrew
From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Jay Jay Billings [jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 8:09 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Issues after writing new Caebat KV Pair tests

Andrew,

Delete ICEFiles/itemdb/ and ICEFiles/.metadata/ and try again. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Jay

On Jan 30, 2015 7:43 PM, "Bennett, Andrew R." <bennettar@xxxxxxxx<mailto:bennettar@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hey everyone,

I've been having some trouble getting ICE to work after I have implemented my CaebatKVPairTester  and updated the CaebatKVPair code.  I'm not entirely sure what I did to break things, though all of the tests pass.  If you run and build the executable from my branch you will see what I mean.  The main ICE window will pop up, but there will be a lot of errors going to stdout/stderr.  It also doesn't load up the workspace correctly and you can't create new items.  It seems like something I did broke ICE's ability to load a workspace or something of that nature.  Due to the length of the stack trace I'm having a hard time pinning down what I've done.  If anyone could help that'd be awesome.  If my branch being in this state bothers anyone, feel free to revert it.  I have a backup of all of the code.

Andrew