[ice-dev] Fwd: Science Newsletter in January

Please get me your thoughts so I can pass them back to Roxanne.

Jay

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roxanne Joncas <roxanne.joncas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: Science Newsletter in January
To: Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Andrew Ross <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Matt <Matt.Gerring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Mcgregor <johnmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Tracy Miranda <tracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Jay,

Here is the draft for approval, please let me know if I missed anything.
http://www.eclipse.org/community/eclipse_newsletter/2015/january/article1.php

Cheers,
Roxanne

Roxanne Joncas

Eclipse Foundation
613-224-9461 x241
EclipseCon 2015
On 1/7/2015 12:28 PM, Jay Jay Billings wrote:
Roxanne and Andrew,

Incoming! I shared it with you as a Google Doc. I will give you access to the whole folder so that you have the hi-res pictures too.

If you want it in LaTeX or something, let me know.

Jay