Re: [ice-dev] Moving to Luna target - any objections?

I’ll let you know louder.

Anna

From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jordan Deyton
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:34 AM
To: ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Moving to Luna target - any objections?

Sounds good to me, but if it doesn't work on Windows, I'll definitely let you know.

Jordan

Jordan Deyton
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone: (865) 574-1091
Email: deytonjh@xxxxxxxx

On 1/13/2015 8:52 AM, Jay Jay Billings wrote:

Everyone,

Alex and I are finishing up the new Luna target for ICE. Are there any objections to moving to it as soon as it is ready?

Jay

--

Jay Jay Billings

Oak Ridge National Laboratory