[ice-dev] ColorMap widget

Hari,

Taylor created a feature request for the ColorMap widget.

During the status meeting, you mentioned that VisIt needs a sequence of numbers from 0 to 1. Can you elaborate a little more on the specific requirements to send a color map to VisIt?

I'm looking at possibly re-using SWT XYGraph's ColorMap, but I'm not yet sure if it's a perfect fit or if we'll have to put a little effort into adapting it for use in VisIt (and ICE).

Thanks,
Jordan

Back to the top